Monday, May 6, 2013

May Reading List

Since I actually finished all the books on my April reading list, there are no hold-overs in my Distractible Reading for the month of May. (This is really quite a victory for me.) This leaves room for a long fantasy novel, the beginning of a science fiction series, and a classic.



Here are the three books I plan to re-read in May:


Startide Rising from the Uplift series by David Brin

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke, a book I looked forward to re-reading before I even finished it the first time.

Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert, translated into English (I can't read French).



Coming soon: some thoughts on Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver and The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien.


A Year of Books I've Read Before

No comments:

Post a Comment