Thursday, April 4, 2013

April: Catching Up


Well, my current work schedule may be good for the pocket-book, but it’s not so good for reading books. Oh well! So April will have to be a catch-up month during which I finish the books I didn’t get through in March (and in the case of Mansfield Park, February). I also put two more books on my reading list, proving that, when it comes to my reading plans, I’m ever the optimist.

 

Here’s what I hope to read in April:

Held over from March:

 
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen, which I actually started in February and am having a really tough time getting through

The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan, with which I’m nearly finished and still loving

Alice’ Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll, which is even sillier than I remember

 

And starting this month:

The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver

 

 

 

A Year of Books I’ve Read Before

No comments:

Post a Comment