Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Reading


Okay, so I’m not so good at finishing the books I assign myself each month. In fact, sometimes I’m not so good at starting those books. And so this month’s reading list is going to, as usual, have several hold-overs from last month.

Here’s what I hope to read in the month of September:


The Uplift War by David Brin. This is the third month that has included this novel on my reading list. I’m really having trouble getting through it. I’m hopeful that I’ll have some good reasons why that it so to discuss when I finally finish it…hopefully in September.

Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card

Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams

The Library at Night by Alberto Manguel, a book I read for the first time during A Year (Plus) of Books I Should Have Read By Now

 


 

A Year of Books I’ve Read Before

No comments:

Post a Comment