Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Reading



Well, it's deep into August already, but the good news is that I'm somewhat deep into my August reading list. (Okay, so I'm deep into The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco anyway.)

I've selected three novels for this month's reading and I'm also hoping to finish The Uplift War, which is requiring more effort than Startide Rising did.

Here is my re-reading list for the month of August:

   The Uplift War by David Brin, held over from July
   The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco, which I'm enjoying even more than the first time I read it
   Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
   Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, in hopes of re-reading it before the film is released




A Year of Books I've Read Before

No comments:

Post a Comment