Monday, February 4, 2013

February: So Many Books...


…so little time!
 
 

I did pretty well with my reading goals in January. I read everything I hoped to except The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, and I’ve got a good start on that. (By the way, it’s as good as I remembered.) I have great hopes of getting a few more books into this short month as well. Here is my reading plan (hope?) for the month of February:

 
 The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (finish)

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett

The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien

Mansfield Park by Jane Austen, because the month with Valentine’s Day should have at least a little romance in it.

 

Coming soon: my thoughts on The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell with Bill Moyers
 

A Year of Books I’ve Read Before

 

No comments:

Post a Comment