Monday, March 4, 2013

The Many Pages of March


I have high hopes for my re-reading pleasure in the month of March. Since February is so short, I didn’t finish Mansfield Park, so I’m holding it over to my March reading list as well. I had intended to mix things up a little more by adding some science fiction this month in addition to a bit of nonfiction. One cannot expect me to leave off The Two Towers after just finishing The Fellowship of the Ring, however, so, to keep the number of pages under control, I included something short instead.

Here are the many pages I intend to re-read in March:

 
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien

The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll, which I haven’t read since I was ten!

 

 

Coming soon: The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins and The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

 

 

 

A Year of Books I’ve Read Before

No comments:

Post a Comment